Sunday, August 21, 2011

Book Review ~ The Quest For Paradise

The Quest For Paradise By Geronimo Stilton. What a wonderful book. My children enjoyed me reading it to them. To call this piece of literature colorful would be an understatement. Not only is the story imaginative but bright colorful words and pictures adorn every page. Follow Geronimo Stilton on a thrilling adventure as he and a group of friends go on a quest to find paradise. The short chapters make it easy for children to read themselves or for you to read to children with short attention spans. This nearly 300 page hard cover book is well worth reading. My 8 year old son, who has Autism, loved sitting next to me as I read so he could see all the colorful words and neat fonts they used. Check for it at your local library or surprise your youngster with their own copy from Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment