Friday, August 12, 2011

Blackberries and Dogs



Today I went to my mom's house and picked a bunch of blackberries. Yummm. I can't weight till next year when we have blackberries on our land. Maybe some cherry trees too.

Owen and Lilly went home today, but not till after they each had a shower. (And we listened to our fair share of whining about how it's more fun to stay dirty.) I decided to photograph the dogs today too. I unfortunately woke Buddy up to do this so he looks miserable in this photo. I think it looks like he is about to cry. Tracker on the other hand was all excited......til he realized I wasn't there to play with him, just to take his picture. 

Tracker

Buddy

At some point in the next week I will get around to photographing the chickens too. (And maybe Buddy again, he doesn't always look so miserable.)




No comments:

Post a Comment